Monday, January 19, 2015

Grey Dress & Collared Shirt - (Business Casual Attire)

 
DRESS: MACY'S | SHIRT: ANN TAYLOR
EARRINGS: C/O ACCESSORY CONCIERGE
HEELS: SIMILAR AT ANN TAYLOR
BELT: SIMILAR AT TORRID, TORRID
Hi ladies,
I've gotten a lot of use of this $13 grey dress from Macy's. Plus, it fit perfectly off the rack, so no alterations! I can't wait to share the rest of the pictures.

GET THE LOOK WITH THESE BUSINESS CASUAL PIECES (UNDER $100):













FTC Disclaimer:

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

4 comments:

  1. You are so good with the sales! I really like how you added the blouse underneath to create a really cool work appropriate outfit! These are the kinds of things I never think of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cynthia :) adding a collared top underneath a sleeveless dress or a short dress (with tights/stockings) makes it wearable to the office!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!