Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Red Top - (Business Casual Attire)

 
Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Red Top - (Business Casual Attire)

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Red Top - (Business Casual Attire)


SKIRT:  MACY'S| HEELS: ANN TAYLOR
TOP: LIMITED



GET THE LOOK WITH THESE BUSINESS CASUAL PIECES (UNDER $100):









 Hi Ladies,

I wanted to share a few pics from  my Instagram account. These are of my mom's kitty, Lilah. She came from a shelter, but we think she's a Manx, because of her little, short tail. It's called a Stumpy. :) According to an old wives' tale, the Manx is a cross between a cat and a rabbit called a "cabbit." (source) How cute is that???



Checkout that little tail...it's about 5 inches long!







FTC Disclaimer:

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

7 comments:

  1. Lilah is soooo cute. OMG that stubby little tail. I have never heard of a cabbit. That is insane and adorable. Now I want to get another cat that looks like a bunny so I can call him Cabbit. But I am a little insane. lol
    I thought your outfit was a dress at first. It's beautiful! The red is so pretty with the delicate flowers all over it.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cynthia! This black skirt is obviously my fave. I've been mixin' & matching it a lot. I wish you could me Lilah- she's a real star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is one of my favourite outfits lately!
    This simple A-line midi skirt looks so elegant and gorgeous. It's made for you! The belt and the red top make it all so elegant and feminine. Very good combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lubka,

    Thanks very much for your comment! I'm glad you like this outfit as much as I did.

    Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm kind of new to your blog but I love the fact that you're curvy and petite. It's so hard to find that actual combination so I'm loving this right now. I've started a blog for petites because I thought I may have been the only one lol but I'm so glad that I can get inspiration from you. I'm especially loving the look.

    Please never stop :D

    Nay
    www.sugarcurves.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nay,

    Thanks for your sweet comment! I'm so glad that you've found your way here and that you're enjoying the posts. Being petite and curvy does have its challenges when it comes to fashion, but there are also tons of ways to still be stylish. It's all about feeling good about our bodies and wearing the right clothes! Hopping over you blog now :)

    xo,
    Merrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!