Friday, January 30, 2015

Chadwicks of Boston Review - (Business Casual Attire)

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Chadwicks of Boston Review - (Business Casual Attire)




SKIRT: LOFT | TOP: CHADWICKS OF BOSTON
HEELS: SIMILAR AT ANN TAYLOR
BELT:  THE LIMITED

Hi Ladies,

I'm happy to have to opportunity to work with Chadwicks of Boston today. I was so happy that they reached out to me, because I love learning about new petite retailers. They have great separates for work and play, and their petite sizes range from 2P to 16P. I'm wearing their Long Sleeve Stretch Poplin Shirt in Dark Navy Dot. These shirts come in 9 colors and prints and are a steal at $27 a piece! I found their fit to be similar to Banana Republic and Ann Taylor. I ordered a 14P at it fit like a glove. I probably would order the 16P going forward, so I can have a little room for meals. :)

GET THE LOOK WITH THESE BUSINESS CASUAL PIECES (UNDER $100):













FTC Disclaimer:

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

8 comments:

  1. Oh this outfit is so adorable. I love the navy with that flippy white skirt.
    I had never heard of Chadwicks so I popped over to their site. They have the cutest green and blue polka dot top that I am now drooling over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia,

    They do have some really cute stuff, right?!!! Loving their spring line too - perfect time to shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thus skater skirt is such a pretty piece. I love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crisp white skirt and navy top. Super work chic, girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a chic work look! I hadn't thought of Chadwicks in a while, but that top is so cute. I really like the blue and white combo!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!