Sunday, January 4, 2015

Weekend Style: Faux leather perforated top

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Weekend Style: Faux leather perforated top



Hi Ladies,
Today's post is going to be a short one. I swamped with getting things ready for the blog. As you know, I got a new design and I have a few other exciting things coming up. Can't wait to share them with you! Hope you have a wonderful week.

- Merrie





FTC Disclaimer:  

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!



Linking up with:




29 comments:

  1. Love the perforated top. The entire look is classic and timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tassel necklace and the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cute top! I also love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, I have the same necklace in silver, super cute!

    The blog is looking great too!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute top! I like it that it's a jazzed up version of the plain white tee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome look! I love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a classic chic top :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the leather top; I almost bought one like it the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that long cardigan and the necklace you paired with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooohhhh ... can't wait to see what else you've got in store! Your blog is looking fabulous. Freddy has been trying to convince me to switch to Word Press for the past few months now. I'm scared to take the leap but am getting encouraged with how great your site is looking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much, Cynthia! I am trying my best to make the blog better, and so happy that you like the improvements. I'm really finding Wordpress pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christy Peeples DuBoisJanuary 8, 2015 at 11:04 AM

    I love how you styled your basics yet look very sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Elle, it's also one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your sweet comment Alina :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Robin, love it too! Can't wait to see how you style yours on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Cynthia, glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your sweet comment Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww, thank you Amanda, happy you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Cece, I also love its texture!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Calli! Hey, what made you change your mind about buying it?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Ashley, thanks for your sweet comment:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!