Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Affordable Fashion: Plaid for Petites + New Site Design



Hi Ladies,

I've got 2 exciting things to share today:

1. I got my site redesigned. Yay! I moved my blog to WordPress, so that I could have more functionality. Once I did that, I said "what the heck!" let's give the whole thing a face lift. What do you think? I chose gold and fuchsia as my main colors, and I wanted something that was more clean and airy. Let me know your thoughts. :)

2. I've curated a collection of cute plaid pieces that are in petite sizes and on sale! As you may have seen, plaid is everywhere this season! Checkout these links to see how some of my favorite bloggers are wearing it: here, here and here.











FTC Disclaimer:  

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!



Linking up with:






3 comments:

  1. Hey and Happy New Year!
    I like your new website design - you've managed to keep in line with the old look and your whole identity, whilst making it fresh and clean. Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lubka,

    Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts :) I'm so happy you like the new look!

    Hope you've had wonderful holidays and here's to a great year!

    xoxo,
    Merrie K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!