Friday, June 6, 2014

How to get free style advice


Hi Ladies,
I have two things to share with you today! Firstly, I saw X-men over the weekend...OMG it was so good!!! I may have to see it again in theaters and will definitely buy it when it goes to video. It was very witty and quirky. Some of the highlights were seeing a young Magneto dressed up as Superfly and when Quicksilver "did his thing" at the Pentagon. (I was slightly disappointed that Rebecca Romijn wass no longer Mystique, but Jennifer Garner did a good job.) More importantly, I had ample time to ponder something I've been debating since X-men First Class...

Who's hotter: Wolverine or young Magneto? Wolverine has been my long running favorite, but Michael Fassbender as Magneto has this James-Bond-thing going on, which I like... :)

What do you think? ;)

Secondly, I found out about this cool website: What Goes With This. It's a free, easy way to get and give style advice. You have the option of posting outfits or clothing items that need style advice. Then bloggers, stores and regular people can suggest ideas. What I love the most is the simple interface:


1. Simply login on the home page at http://whatgoeswiththis.com.


2. Ask a question or share a great outfit idea by clicking on "Post"

3. Ask a style question

4. Enter an outfit idea:

5. Checkout other people's styles:

4 comments:

  1. They're both so cute I can't decide! Great idea for a website. I wonder how successful they are? I will check them out! Have a great weekend, Merrie!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There seems to be a lot of people posting on their site...I saw a lot of outfits, and they are just in beta launch. I think they'll do well :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I have to go with Magneto on this one. Hugh Jackman is talented as all get out, but he looks so mean in that picture! And whoa! What goes with this sounds so fun to play on!! (I am also worried that you had to tell people not to write non-inclusive comments about others sizes in their comments!)
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm crushing on Magneto right now too :). As for my comment section...I haven't had anyone place any messages like that on my site, but I've seen them posted on other blogs...just trying to head things off :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!