Friday, June 27, 2014

Swimsuits for Swimming & Sunbathing

Hi Ladies, I gotta say that I love all these retro inspired swimsuits! How cute is the polka dot panel on the left & the right one is nearly a bikini, but a lot more secure. Both of theses look great and should give enough coverage for swimming. I mean, I wouldn't wear them against Phelps on an Olympic trial, but they should be good enough for most swimming. :)
Swimsuits for Swimming

This is the funnest category. :) You can own a million of these swimsuits, especially the way most are priced. My only criteria for selecting theses suits is that they be strapless, to reduce tan lines. I adore the all black number below; how cute is that bow cut out?? I believe it also comes in white. Hope you enjoy!
Swimsuits for Sunbathing
FTC Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


7 comments:

  1. All these swimsuits would look super cute poolside. My fave is the one with the illusion neckline, super sexy. Retro is so trendy right now, must try it. Nice roundup!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable choices yet again! Love the Revolve Clothing piece!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color blocked suit and that striped suit from LOFT are my favorites. Hmmmmm... Merrie - I may have to finally get a bathing suit this year. LOFT should thank you - or at least give you a commission. I am really loving the retro styles. Thank you for pointing them out. I don't have swimwear on my radar anymore.
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love the Betsey Johnson suit...it's so classy!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the swimsuits are gorgeous! Especially the first two one-pieces - lovely!!

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices! I love the retro feel of that Loft bathing suit!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!