Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Nautical look from J. Crew

Hi Ladies,
Yes, I do normally go out for a bike ride in my wedges and lipstick. Don't you? 

Seriously, though...I just saw this guy's bike and thought I'd take a picture near it. :) I'm wearing my magical red lobster sweater from J.Crew. This sweater is renowned for it's inexplicable appeal to men. One guy nearly snapped his neck while checking it out, and he was in a car with a girl! I don't take any of the credit...stuff like that only happens when I wear it. I've asked many experts, but no one has been able to figure out why. I figure that it has something to do with it making me look like the kinda girl who can throw down in Red Lobster, while wearing heels and red lipstick. :) What do you think?
J Crew anchor shorts and lobster sweater










FTC Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


26 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see you in such a pretty casual look. The shorts are so cute and I really like your wedges. Great look!

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I'm going to start doing more casual outfits :)

      Delete
  2. Such a fun look! I've been loving all things nautical. And bikes rides require wedges and red lips, of course! :)

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why yes, that is also my go-to bike riding uniform...how did you know? Although I do wear a helmet...you really should. :) Love your red lips & toes! Those are the perfect colors for you.

    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I need that sweater in my life! SO so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course! Don't we all do cardio in heels lol! I love love love this outfit! The lobster is too cute and I love that your shorts have anchors on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, some of the women who go to my gym almost do :) Thank you!

      Delete
  6. I get MAD compliments when I wear that sweater. Pretty sure it is magical ;)

    Fearlessly Authentic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, cool...I'm glad the power is universal :)

      Delete
  7. WOW! This whole outfit is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shorts and great ensemble in the red and navy, awesome! ♥, Renae

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweater is so cute! I love it with those shorts. It's funny how sometimes you just can't predict what will appeal to others!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines
    www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...it's so weird....I couldn't have done better w/ a Bebe outfit!

      Delete
  10. Love this outfit! You are so modern but also kind of retro chic. But in a modern way. Does that even make sense?!! Whatev! You look fabulous!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how the outfit shoes off your curves. It fits you so well. I also love red and navy together and how the red is in both your sweater and shorts. Love your neutral wedges too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is smokin' hot on you! The lobster jersey is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calling it a lobster jersey makes it sound even better :)

      Delete
  13. Your sweater is super cute. Love the whole nautical theme here. Found you via Manic Monday =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so cute!! I love that necklace and the pairing of it with your J Crew sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!