Friday, June 20, 2014

Sexy One-piece Swimsuits

Glamorous Swimsuits

Click on images below to buy:





Cute One-pieces for Pool Parties

Click on images below to buy:


Hi Ladies,
About two years ago, I decided that I no longer liked how bikinis look on me. This wasn't a big deal, since I don't really go to the pool that often. However, this year, I decided that I wanted to lay out. Thus began the hunt for a swimsuit that I love. First, I made an appointment with a nordstrom stylist, which are free, to help me find one. I told her my concerns and she brought out a few bikinis and one-pieces for me to try on. I was skeptical about the one-pieces, because I associated them with being matronly. However, when I tried on one by "Bleu Rod", it was love at first site.

Therefore, I've decide to do a series one cute and sexy one-pieces that can be worn for a variety of situations. I think that one-pieces are a great way to flatter your figure when you want to be a little more covered up.

I will be continuing this series over the next 2 fridays. Enjoy!


The one I bought...

FTC Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


7 comments:

  1. These swim suits are so beautiful! Really good taste :))

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really great round-up of choices! I also purchased the same as you before my trip to Mexico this spring and I adore it!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?!! :) It's good to know that it's flattering on a lot of different shapes :)

      Delete
  3. Great choices on the one pieces. I think they are definitely back in style and there are so many more cute, non-matronly options now. Looking forward to seeing what other options you show next week. :)
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Some fabulous choices of swimsuit and also love the black cover up. A one piece can look amazing imho.

    #Welcometotheweekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one you bought is so great. I haven't bought a bathing suit in over ten years. It's a tankini. It's pathetic. I am glad one piece suits and old fashioned-type suits are back in style. Maybe I will try to get a suit this year. If I can overcome the dread of the dressing room. Hmmm... I am not sure that will happen.
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!