Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Black Shirt Dress + Aqua Accessories

Black Shirt Dress + Aqua Accessories
Hi Ladies,
I love this black shirt dress because it's light weight, yet professional. The last time I wore it, I styled it with neurtal accesories, so this time I thought I'd go for a pop of color! This dress is on sale, but if you time it right, you can get an additional percent off when Ann Taylor has a sale. :)
Black Shirt Dress + Aqua Accessories














FTC Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


12 comments:

  1. Nice, those shoes look sooo comfortable. Great accessories as usual!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Girly, that's why I bought them :)

      Delete
  2. I love how you added great summer color to this LBD. Yet another stunner! :)

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic lady! I like the little platform shoes :)

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your nice, classy, professional outfit and you did a great job of accessorizing to keep it interesting but not OTT. I'm digging that BR dress option you showed and the way they styled it too with the peep toe booties.
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I try not to buy too much black in the summer, but these are so cute!

      Delete
  5. An LBD is always a great option! I love the accessories you added for a subtle hint of color!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pairing fun accessories with an LBD is one of my more formal go to summer looks! Great outfit!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really could style professionally. Have you ever thought about it?
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this whole look. Especially the jewellery, just beautiful x
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!