Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Try the Trend: 70s Swing Dresses | Dressy Casual

Try the Trend: 70s Swing Dresses | Dressy Casual | Fall Fashion | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration
Hi Ladies,
I was doing a little poking around Shop Sense and I came across a treasure trove of cute swing dresses! If you remember last month, I wrote a guide about How to Style a Swing Dress. It was closer to the end of summer, so all the new fall looks hadn't come out yet. Now, they are everywhere!



I also wanted to share some really cute options for finding shoes to pair with your swing dress. I struggled with that when I first bought mine. Since I'm kind of busty and swing dresses flare out from the bust, they can make you look heavy on top. Therefore, when I tried the dress on with slimmer heels, my feet looked way too small for my body - as if I was going to fall over. Then I tried on nude wedges and ballet flats, much sturdier looking shoes, and I loved them! I really want to try it with a pair of ankle boots or knee boots, but I don't have any. :(

For more inspiration, checkout the bottom of the post for some of my favorite Swing Dress outfits on Pinterest!


GET THE LOOK WITH THIS DRESSY CASUAL ATTIRE (UNDER $100):


 

PLUS

PETITE

MISSES

 

 

 

Checkout these stylish ladies:




Linking up with:

9 comments:

  1. Love the swing dress! It's so ... swingy and happy! I really like that army style one from Anthro.

    Looooooove your new name! I got so excited when I clicked over to your site and saw it!

    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...I want all the dresses and all the accessories and all the shoes! Please.

      Thank you! Now I need to get the domain changed.

      Delete
    2. I'll keep an eye out so I can update you on my blogroll.

      Delete
  2. I love swing dresses. There are so comfy and very chic. Easy to wear and style up too :))

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these looks! So cute!!
    Reagan

    www.reaganinmyownworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these paired with knee boots, and you look so cute!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the knee sock & knee boot look too...I've got to replicate it! :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!