Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Old Navy Jewelry Shopping Haul




Hi Ladies,
I'm really excited about today's post! First of all, I finally did something that I've been putting off for years: making a you tube video!! I actually recorded one the day I launched my blog (2 years ago), but was immediately horrified by how I sound on tape and vowed never to release it. LOL. Well, 2 years later, I've overcome my fears, learned how to work my computer camera and dusted off my You Tube page. Here we go!


I'm also really excited because of this find at Old Navy: they carry their bracelets in small, medium and large!!! This is huge for me, because I have very narrow wrists and can only buy stretchy bracelets or ones with a clasp. I know...the world's smallest violin is playing for me right now. :) But I've always wanted to wear a cool stack of bracelets and always felt left out. Now I can! (They also sell rings in Small - XLarge.) Note: ON doesn't sell jewelry on their site, so you'll have to go to the store.)
Has anyone else found sources for different sized jewelry?


Old Navy Jewelry Shopping Haul | plus size jewelry | bracelets for small wrists

Old Navy Jewelry Shopping Haul

some people are so nosy!! :) 

 


Linking up with:

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first YouTube, great job!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo exciting!!! Congrats on the video!
    You are out of your mind being worried about your voice. You have a beautiful voice!!!! Really really beautiful!
    What a cool concept to have bracelets in different sizes! That last necklace you tried on was so pretty.
    So happy you got your first video up. Oh now I am inspired, Can't wait for the next one!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, whew...thanks. :) I can't wait to see yours when it comes out. (hint, hint)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!