Thursday, October 29, 2015

Gold and Cranberry | Business Casual Attire



Hi Ladies,
Is anything more beautiful than gold and cranberry? I'm not sure, but as soon as I saw this skirt and cardigan together, I knew that I had to add the shoes and some gold. What do you think about the monochrome look? Are there any colors that you love to wear head to toe?

Just a heads up....I'm going to be taking a staycation starting Friday of this week and running to the following Friday. Yay! I've been burning the candle at both ends with the launch of Jewelry for All Sizes and the new site design, plus now I'm contributing to an awesome blog called Curvatude, so I'm a little wiped out.

You can checkout my first post on Curvatude here: "5 Ways to Dress Business Casual for Curvy Petites". Hope you enjoy!




I'm also happy to offer these 3 pieces in Oh So Fitting: Jewelry for All Sizes (FREE SHIPPING!)


 

 Triangle Stone Cuff Bracelet, $25







Tear Drop Stone Cuff Bracelet, $25






3 Layers Dog Tag Necklace, $35
















SKIRT: OLD NAVY | CARDIGAN: J. CREW FACTORY | CAMI: OLD NAVY | HEELS: ANN TAYLOR (SIM) | JEWELRY: OH SO FITTING (SEE ABOVE)

GET THE LOOK WITH THIS CASUAL BUSINESS ATTIRE (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty and a lovely business casual outfit. I LOVE the shoes !! I rather miss wearing heels some days.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty combo and love the hair!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your staycation!!
    Fantastic post over on Curvatude. I just love that bright pink cardi with the knee length black skirt.
    Congratulations for all you've got going on! woo hoo!!!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful look! Enjoy your staycation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you been searching for real YouTube subscribers? Forget your worries, we can adequately guide you to buy youtube subscribers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!