Sunday, September 13, 2015

Revolutionary New Shoe Concept by Alessandra Alberta Chiolo!

Revolutionary New Shoe Concept by Alessandra Alberta Chiolo | Alessandra Alberta Chiolo Modular Shoe System

Hi Ladies,
You know that friend who's shoe closet you always envy? She owns pink heels, sparkly sandals, sophisticated stilettos, adorable ballet flats and everything in between? I do! She's another blogger, but her shoe closet is literally the size of my bedroom. :) I've always envied those women, but due to space, money and the plethora of uncomfortable shoes on the market - that will never be me. However, Alessandra Alberta Chiolo is trying to make that dream come true for all of us!

She has created a line of shoes that will allow you to customize your heels. You choose the upper, heel and plateau to compose the Albertine. Combining different models of the last two elements will allow you to create 3600 combinations! Can you imagine how much space this would save? Plus, the shoes are being designed for comfort with the choice of the best materials and use of the most advanced technologies.

In order to launch this line in US markets, she has started a crowd funding campaign. In addition, the US line will be made in the USA. More details on the Kickstarter campaign can be found here: (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/795911935/albertine-revolutionary-shoes). I'm very excited about this product and look forward to trying it when it hits the shelves!

 Please note: All opinions are my own, however Petite Career Girl was compensated for writing this post.





Linking up with:

7 comments:

  1. Interesting concept! Similar to shoes of prey! Did you get a pair to try? Are they comfortable?
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh....I haven't heard of shoes of prey...are they online? No, they didn't send a pair, but I can't wait to snag one when they start production.

      Delete
  2. Pretty cool concept .. I like the lower platform and the different combination of heels. How fun!

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't think my heels can take the taller ones but they are cute!

      Delete
  3. This idea is genius! I hope she gets the funding!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love the nude color with gold heels...so classy!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!