Tuesday, September 8, 2015

How to Wear Pantone's Fall Colors: Dried Herb

 
Hi Ladies,
Today is the first day of my new series: "How to Wear Fall Colors". If you don't know, Pantone picks six or so colors every season and dictates, I mean touts them as the season's colors. Then, everyone from clothing companies to furniture manufacturers falls in line and Volia! you can pick out a desk to match your pants! I've started with Dried Herb, which looks suspiciously like olive green to me.

(If you've shopped at any mall in America, you know that olive green, burnt orange and cranberry are "in" every fall, but who am I to comment? Sorry for the sarcasm, I'm drinking a glass of wine right now and everything is funny!) Anyway, this is a lovely neutral that can go with any color whether it's bright or muted. Checkout my Pinterest board below for ways to rock this color and then checkout my favorite picks in Dried Herb for Plus, Petite and Misses!




GET THE LOOK WITH THESE PLUS SIZE PIECES (UNDER $100):


GET THE LOOK WITH THESE PETITE PIECES (UNDER $100):

GET THE LOOK WITH THESE ACCESSORIES (UNDER $100):


GET THE LOOK WITH THESE PURSES PIECES (UNDER $100):



Linking up with:

5 comments:

  1. I just love your compilation of khaki items - so trendy and cool!!

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some really great options. I especially love that Bernardo jacket and this green is a wicked fab color but that name, "dried herb" is so wahhhh??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it's definitely olive green, but dried herb sounds so chic. Great choices!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olive green.. I mean Dried Herb... is luckily one of my favorite colors to wear. I like it with red and peach and black.
    I also love blogging and drinking wine. Together. Sometimes I wait until the evening to write my posts so I can drink wine while I write. It's just so much more... civilized. I think.
    Oh and I really like that LOFT dress. I am going to check it out!!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dried herb is such a beautiful color for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!