Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Printed Leggings | Dressy Casual

Printed Leggings | Dressy Casual | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Fall Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration
Hi Ladies,
It's fall and you know what that means...legging time!!! My favorite time of the year! I love leggings because they look great with flats, boots and heels (sometimes..lol). They make me look taller, highlight curves and this new printed legging trend means that I don't have to bore people to death with black ones. Horray!

Let's talk about this printed legging trend a bit. Was anyone else immediately horrified by the idea that they would make you look like a member of "Jem and the Halograms"? I also thought they would make me look short and squat. However, since they were so cheap at Old Navy, I decided to give them a try. These tweed and herringbone ones look really nice to me. I think that picking a sophisticated print is the trick. This means that I would stay away from any bright/ pastel colors or animal prints.
 

At the bottom of the page, I've included some really cute options in Misses, Petite and Plus! (Fit Tip: I bought my Old Navy Printed Leggings in a Large Petite and they fit perfectly and are a great length. I would size down.)
Printed Leggings | Dressy Casual | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Fall Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration
Printed Leggings | Dressy Casual | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Fall Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration

Printed Leggings | Dressy Casual | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Fall Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration
LEGGINGS:  OLD NAVY | SWEATER: BANANA REPUBLIC FACTORY
FLATS: BANANA REPUBLIC
NECKLACE: BANANA REPUBLIC (SIM)
PURSE: MICHAEL KORS (SIM)
BRACELET: BANANA REPUBLIC (SIM)

GET THE LOOK WITH THESE DRESSY CASUAL PIECES (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

6 comments:

  1. I love that sweater, what a cute outfit! Your hair is on point too!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 'em! They look like nice pants and not how I think of leggings. Sigh... not sure I'll ever get on this trend though. I had an anxiety attack in high school in 1986 due to the fact that I wore leggings and felt like I was in my PJ's all day. That experience scared me away from leggings forever I think. Hmmm... that was almost 30 years ago - maybe I should give them a try again. Especially if they look like the ones you are wearing!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yeah...it's probably time to give them another try. I'm getting over my "Jem and the Hollograms" thing, so I think you can overcome the "PJ" thing :)

      Delete
  3. I love the whole look. I need to check out those flats. And your leggings don't even look like leggings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!