Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pink, Black and Stripes

 
Pink, Black and Stripes | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Fall Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration
This past Sunday I got to meet up with Regan from Regan In My Own World! She's another Charlotte blogger with cute style. I can't tell you how much fun it is to do a photo shoot with another person and she's so sweet! It can get really boring taking pictures by yourself with a remote and tripod. Besides, you can get really cute, candid shots when someone else is pulling the trigger. (These aren't the pictures we took, but I'll start sharing them next week.) Can't wait!

Pink, Black and Stripes | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Fall Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration

Pink, Black and Stripes | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Fall Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration

Pink, Black and Stripes | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Fall Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration
SKIRT:  ESHAKTI | CARDIGAN: J. CREW FACTORY
TANK: TARGET | SHOES: CONSIGNMENT (SIM)

GET THE LOOK WITH THIS CASUAL BUSINESS ATTIRE (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I bet that photo-shoot was so fun, can't wait to see the pics! Love this color combo too!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit! Love the hot pink and the black striped shirt and the ... oh ... just everything! Can't wait to see your photos with Regan. I clicked over to her blog. She is super stylish!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...she is super cute! You should see the pics we took together...I look so tall next to her! (First time I've felt that way in my life..lol)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!