Monday, November 3, 2014

Burgundy and Dots

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual Chic Outfit Inspiration

Dress: Loft | Belt: Asos (old) | Cardi: Ann Taylor | Bracelet: Banana Rep (similar) | Shoes: Ann Taylor (old)

Hi Ladies,
Today's outfit is kinda similar to one I did last year (below)...let me know which you like the best!

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual Chic Outfit Inspiration

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual Chic Outfit Inspiration


FTC Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

6 comments:

  1. That navy dress is so pretty on you how about the metallic gold belt! You look chic and so polished! Gorgeous, gorgeous!!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the burgundy shade!! Such a perfect color for the season!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you styled this with the belt and shoes. OMG -those shoes!!! What rich shades of navy and berry. So pretty!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great color combo! I can see why you have worn it several times. I think I like this years version better but both are great!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got a LOFT dress which I just haven't got the chance to take photos off.
    I like yours - it's so classy and elegant. Styled with the metal belt in the middle is very trendy!

    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!