Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween From Minnie!

Cute cat dressed up for halloween.

Hi Ladies,
Minnie really got into Halloween this year! She felt that if all the neighborhood doggies got to dress up, why couldn't she? So, after a quick trip to Old Navy, I outfitted her with some butterfly wings and Ta Da! Its a kitty in the front and butterfly in the back. :)

Cute cat walking on a leash
 Yes, Minnie does like to walk on a leash. Although it's probably more accurate to say that she "allows me to tag along while she goes out prowling". :)
Cute cat dressed up for halloween.

Cute cat dressed up for halloween.

Happy Halloween!


FTC Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


7 comments:

  1. My kitties are dressing up too! So fun and I agree, if dogs can do it why can't cats? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh...do u have any pics? I'd luv to see them! I bet they are adorable :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Halloween to Minnie! She looks adorable in her butterfly wings. Pink is definitely her color. That is so freaking awesome that she goes out on a leash!!!! Just awesome!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...thanks...I thought you would like these while I was shooting them :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!