Wednesday, November 12, 2014

OOTD: Running Errands


Tee: Loft

Leggings:  The Limited

Purse: Ban Rep (on sale!)

Scarf: part of last months' Wantable box


Hi Ladies, 
Today's outfit is simple. I needed to run some errands and thought I'd snap a few pictures first. Plus, I wanted to show off the scarf from my Wantable's box. :)
Hope you are having a great week!







FTC Disclaimer:   
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!

5 comments:

  1. I have not worn leggings in ages! Loving the color combination on you! This outfit looks so comfortable yet so polished.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright pink! And is that lace on the scarf? Pretty! You need a photo with Minnie in this outfit since pink is her signature color!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and I love the scarf! I have to remember to check out Wantables.
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you shop a lot at the Loft, don't you? I can't blame you :)
    The scarf you've got is really pretty! Love the lace details.

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!