Monday, November 10, 2014

OOTD: Deep Purple


Top: Loft

Pants: Loft Zoe cut

Shoes: consignment shop (similar from Clarks)

Jeweled Necklace: J. Crew Factory (similar from Loft)

Gold Necklace: Ann Taylor (cute one from Ban Rep) 


Hi Ladies, 
I love this plum color that retailers are doing this season! It looks amaizing with teal, mustard, white, grey, navy blue. I can't wait to pair it with more things. I also want to try this bow tie blouse with a pair of skinny jeans tucked into high congnac boots. What do you think? Any outfit suggestions? Also, while we are discussing patns, I strongly recommend that you girls with curvy hips try (like me) try on these Zoe cut pant by LOFT. I know that the way they describe them makes it sound like they are for people with straight hips, but I'm loving the cut. The stretchy fabric is also nice and soft. If you try them, tell me what you think, or if you prefer another cut, leave it in the comments. Take Care!









FTC Disclaimer:  
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


5 comments:

  1. Loving this corporate chic look on you! Very elegant and classy and the heart prints on the blouse are really pretty!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color so rich. Those shoes, love patent and the fact they aren't so sky high. I could walk in those!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are really awesome! I love how plum is like a navy blue in that it goes with so much. And it is sooooo pretty. Loving the hearts on your blouse too. Also, I am kinda crying that I can't buy those shoes. They are incredible. The square toe is feels so unique and fresh!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plum is a gorgeous color, especially for fall, and I love the blouse. The heart print is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm catching up on your outfits :)
    This is such a nice twist on the classic elegant combination. I like the little hearts on the shirt for a change from the standard polka dots. The dark burgundy palette also looks so stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!