Wednesday, November 26, 2014

OOTD: Polka Dots








Hi Ladies,
Just a heads-up that I will guest be posting at Kate the Almost Great on Thursday. Be sure to stop by and say hi! Now, on to something very important: cheesteaks! I'm happy to share this spot because they have many locations in California and the Philippines, so you don't have to pass through Walnut Creek to enjoy them. It's called the The Cheese Steak Shop and needless to say...their cheesesteaks are delicious!

The Cheese Steak Shop Review


FTC Disclaimer:  
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

11 comments:

  1. I love the opposite polka dots! You look so ladylike and elegant in this black&white ensemble!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thanks! This is one of my favorite outfits.

      Delete
  2. Oh dear.... this polka dot combination is so elegant and timelessly beautiful! I'm so loving this outfit :))

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka dots, polka dots, polka polka polka dots! (that's me singing) Awesome outfit! Ah - you are so chic, Merrie! Love! I will be sure to check out your guest post tomorrow!!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. k. let me know what you think :)

      Delete
    2. Just saw it! It was great! The photos are so beautiful!

      Delete
  4. I love the way you mixed the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dots on dots on dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!