Wednesday, November 19, 2014

6 Ways to Wear a Cranberry Flounce Skirt




Hi Ladies, 
I really liked Fast Food & Fast Fashion's "6 ways to wear a yellow pencil skirt", which has been HUGELY popular on Pinterest, so check it out! I decided to do a version of my own with a cranberry flounce skirt. Let me know what you think. Which one is your favorite look?
Take Care!

  • Add a pop of color with a Winter-floral scarf and and pink cardigan.

Scarf • J.Crew Factory

Cardigan • J.Crew Factory

Shoes (Ann Taylor - old) • Ann Taylor (similar) (similar) (similar)

Skirt • LOFT • (see more at bottom of page)


  • For work, try a layered black and white sweater accessorized with a black and white Crossbody purse.

Shoes (Ann Taylor - old) • Clarks (similar)

Sweater • NY Collection (Macy's - CHEAP)

Purse • Banana Republic

Skirt • LOFT • (see more at bottom of page)


  • Try adding a vest cinched in with a waist belt. (I stole my belt from this trench that was 50% off an Macy's!!!)

Purse • Banana Republic

Belt (it's from this trench) • DKNY

Top (Petite) • Nordstrom

Vest • Macy's

Skirt • LOFT • (see more at bottom of page)


  • If you are going for cocktails after work, add a Pine colored twinset and leopard print purse.

Purse • Banana Republic (old) • similar

Cardigan • Ann Taylor

Shell • Ann Taylor

Skirt • LOFT • (see more at bottom of page)

  • Add a bright cardi and tassle necklace to make a colorful, classic look.

Cardigan • Ann Taylor

Shell • Ann Taylor

Necklace • Banana Republic

  • Make a twinset more exciting, yet still classic, with a gold statement necklace.

Cardigan • Ann Taylor

Shell • Ann Taylor

Luxe Leather Link Necklace • Banana Republic • $49.99 

Skirt • LOFT • (see more at bottom of page)

 

Selection of cranberry flounce skirts:

FTC Disclaimer:  All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!



8 comments:

  1. The color of this skirt is sooo pretty!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite look is the vest tied with a belt. They are all great though! I never would have thought to pair bright pink with burgundy but that burgundy skirt is such a fantastic neutral that it looks awesome. I really need to get better with my color pairings. Thanks for the inspiration!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't remember where I saw the pink/ cranberry combo, but i said i was going to try it. The vest is my fav too :)

      Delete
  3. This is really good! I love the look with the checkered shirt and crossbody bag! I just purchased a black skirt like this and you've given me some ideas to play with. Did you update the site?? I like it!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did! You are the first to notice. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. I love that skirt and how versatile it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!