Monday, November 24, 2014

Outfit Recreation: Grey Flounce skirt


Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Outfit Recreation: Grey Flounce skirt



  





Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Outfit Recreation: Grey Flounce skirt
Hi Ladies,
Happy Monday! I thought I'd share one of my new past times: feeding "Mary the Monster" bok choy from our apartment's organic vegtable garden. I thought it was awesome when management started planting the garden. Within a week, we had lettuce heads the size of two basketballs! I don't know where the gardner is from, but she has skillz! Anyway, if you are new to my blog, let me introduce my kitty. She LOVES veggies and will turn this head of bok choy into a little nub that she'll gnaw on for a week. She such a cute, funny girl. :) ***Remember, not all veggies are good for your cat/ dog, so check the ASPCA database before feeding anything "unique" to your animal!***

P.S. The inspiration photo is from The GAP.

cute kitty eating vegtables
FTC Disclaimer:  
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by!!! :) Love your casual look and your kitty is so adorable.
    x Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is adorable and I love the comfy sweater.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love comfy sweaters for Fall AND Winter.

      Delete
  3. Love your recreation! Those rings are so pretty!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love recreating outfits my own way, Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Too dang cute! Love this look,you nailed the inspiration.
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! So winter white but totally San Francisco light. Did I just rhyme?! LOL. Those photos of Mary are beautiful! They look like a professional took them. Her expression is priceless too. Kind of a mix between total concentration and don't interrupt me or you'll be more than sorry look. Intense!
    My problem is that I love bok choy so much I don't think I could share it with my cats!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! LOL...I wish I ate as many veggies as you and merrie...I'm terrible at it now :(

      Delete
  6. I like this funky playful casual look - skater skirt with sneakers are the ultimate urban cool :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I love how the sneakers make the outfit more casual and comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!