Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Jaquard Dress


Dress: LOFT (similar) | Belt: Asos (similar)
Shoes: Ann Taylor (similar, similar) | Shirt: The Limited (similar)
Purse: Banana Republic (similar)


So, what do you think of the pics below? I bet you are thinking of autumn. I saw this beautiful tree when I went out to take pics the other day and it's seemed to infuse a red light to everything. Beautiful! To get the full fall experience, be sure to checkout the bottom of the post. :-) Also, be sure to checkout the dresses at the bottom of the post...so many of them are on sale...I was tempted to spend money I don't have!





Shop the look:

 
Ok, ladies. Stop! Put down your laptop. Find your nearest whole foods and and get the Beef Brisket! It's more of a beef stew and it's delicious! The Polenta is a must have too...it's creamy and has the rights amount of salt and seasonings. (If they don't have the brisket, get the Irish Lamb Shank made with Guinness...mmm!) All of these dishes are perfect for fall! I hope you get them, turn on the heater and get cozy!



FTC Disclaimer:  
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


10 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I love the classic elegance of the LOFT dresses and yours is too pretty!
    Autumn has come here too, but these days it is too wet, so I haven't had the chance to enjoy some outdoor time. Hopefully soon :)

    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that red light makes you look like you are glowing from the inside out. So gorgeous! I haven't seen a proper fall since I was a kid. What a great fall like find!
    Gosh I love those shoes. Love how you styled this dress - with the burgundy and gold belt and stripes and leopard print bag!!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I love the red glow too...it was totally unexpected though! I'll have to stand under red trees more often :)

      Delete
  3. Love those shoes!!! You know it's Autumn here, but I love this weather!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such expert styling. I love how your've added the belt which is the perfect colour with the shirt. I think you look fab, gorgeous shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that timeless dress! It's so perfect for the office and appropriate for many occasions Love the added belt for a little oomph.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress! This look is perfect for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am envious of your fall colors....it has not arrived in California. Love the dress and pretty shoes.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope you will stop by and join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in california too, so I'm totally faking fall. :) I hear it's supposed to be cold next week though.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!