Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Limited, LOFT & BR Factory Petite Shopping Haul





Hi Ladies,
I've finally got to the point where I can stop decorating and start shopping! It's also almost Fall, so this is the perfect time. I started with a big order from The Limited, LOFT and BR Factory's petite line. (If you didn't know, Banana Republic Factory is now offered online, similar to J. Crew Factory. I've heard that it's only in select markets, but everyone I know has access to it.)

P.S. Yes, I do realize that I look about 14 years old in all of these pics. LOL! I hurt my foot and have been wearing flats to work every day and I have a large collection of flair skirts - one of my co-workers said I looked like a catholic school girl. :)

The Limited, LOFT & BR Factory Petite Shopping Haul
 Cardigan
 I bought M Petite, my normal size. I love the cropped length.
Shoe
Love these, got a 8.5. I think the run a little small though.
Dress
I bought a L Petite, it was a little loose in the waist, but overall it fit normally. I love the drapey jersey material...so easy to throw on.

 Dress 
(same dress as above)

The Limited, LOFT & BR Factory Petite Shopping Haul
 Skirt
 Sigh...I really wanted to love this skirt. It so cute with the red dots. I ordered a L Tall, because I figured it would be longer. Unfortunately, it fit tight in the waist and was REALLY short. This picture doesn't tell the whole story...it's obscene in the back.
 Blazer
This blazer is made out of a great material and includes a little stretch. I bought a L Petite and I found that it fit normally. My only issue was that the arms were a little tight when I flexed them.

Top 
Nice stretchy top. It was right at the border of feeling a little tight under the arms, so take that into consideration if you get it. I bought a L Petite.
Skirt
(same skirt as above)

Skirt
Are you noticing my burgundy theme yet? This trumpet skirt is a great length and fit for work. Plus, the Loft seems to always put it on sale, so I got it 50% off. (It comes in 3 colors.) I bought a 16 Regular which is what I would've expected to wear. (I don't usually buy petite skirts, because I like my work skirts to hit my knee.)
Top
(same as above)

 Blazer
I loved the menswear print of this jacket. It was really cool, but the color didn't do anything for my skin tone. It also fit really snug in the stomach area. I bought a L Petite but wound up returning it. 
 Skirt
(same as above)

Skirt
 (same as above)

Verdict - I kept everything but the 2 blazers. :)

FTC Disclaimer:  
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

12 comments:

  1. Loving all the burgundy! Such a pretty color for Fall!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too....I"m kinda addicted to it...can't wait to wear it!

      Delete
  2. Cute choices, love the skirts and the shoes! Now I'm in the mood for shopping!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am liking LOFT a lot lately. Loving the flippy skirts on you! And I cannot help but notice the super awesome and pretty bright pink in your bedroom!! It looks great with your navy dresses. Can't wait to see the whole room1
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm posting the bedroom next week :). Me too (about LOFT)...they have lots of staples that fit well and are in pretty colors this season.

      Delete
  4. Wow, you found some really beautiful pieces. I especially love the dress+cardi in the first pic. I didn't think your flats looked school girl, I think they're super cute! This coming from a gal with quite a flat collection though :). Visiting from the Stylin in St Louis link up.

    Sammi@http://beautifuldreamerami.blogspot.com/2014/09/eshakti-mini-haul-try-on.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...lol...I do love those flats...I can pretend they are Chanel :)

      Delete
  5. Love that printed dress. You did well. Shannon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!