Monday, September 15, 2014

Navy and Stripes (Nautical) Outfit

Hi Ladies,
I'm sharing one of my favorite work outfits today: stripes, color blocking and collars...I love! How was your weekend? I spent mine at the local farmer's market and organizing my closet. I was hot as Hades in the Bay area this weekend...97 degrees!! I felt like I was back in Phoenix. Anyway, take care and have a great next week! :)

Navy and Stripes (Nautical) Outfit

Top/ Skirt - Ann Taylor (old)
Cardigan - The Limited (old)
Navy and Stripes (Nautical) Outfit

Navy and Stripes (Nautical) Outfit
FTC Disclaimer:  
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I love stripes paired with navy! It's such an elegant and chic look!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant and pretty outfit, lady :)
    I like the navy tones and the stripes so much!

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic! I love the navy and stripes and your necklace is so pretty!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Merrie. Love the navy and of course you have the best jewelry!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this skirt! so cute!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic work outfit! We are hitting 102 down here in Los Angeles. Yikes. What a heat wave. The last two weeks have been nuts for me. I served on a jury and it went on foooooorever. We reached a verdict at the end of the day yesterday. Needless to say I spent the whole weekend on the couch dreading having to go back to court on Monday. Such a grueling experience. I am glad it is over.
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool...I've never been on a jury...was it interesting?

      Delete
  7. It seems that the Phoenix heat followed you all the way to CA! Hopefully only a few more days with this then back to normal pleasantry. Love the contrast trim on the cardigan and glad to see you are getting all settled into your new place in your new town!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...Ugh...yeah, I'm not sure how I wound up moving to the land of perfect weather and it's still hot as heck! Hopefully the weather is better we you are :)

      Delete
  8. Such a cute outfit. Just wanted to share a few tips to help with de-tangling.When you shampoo don't rub your hair, instead rub your scalp using small circular motions. Also after shampooing, use slippery conditioners (I use tresemme naturals) that will further help in de-tangling your hair and comb through with a wide tooth comb from the ends up. Another trick is to apply olive oil on dry hair and detangle by coming with a wide tooth comb before shampooing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!