Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Lemon/ Lime Outfit

Yellow cardigan & yellow/ green skirt



Skirt: consigned
Cardi: Ann Taylor (n/a)
Top: The Limited (n/a)

Hi Ladies, 
I bought this skirt for $10 from a consignment shop before I left Phoenix. I love the lemon yellow color, and I guess this is my last hurrah for summer. :)

Yellow cardigan & yellow/ green skirt


FTC Disclaimer:  
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

10 comments:

  1. Love the color combination in your outfit! The printed skirt is so fun and vibrant.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. $10 bucks, now that's a deal. Very nice color combo too!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how much I love the skirt and the colour palatte - it's so beautiful and dreamy :))

    Lu | The Blog of one Balgarka

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is so beautiful! I love it. What a fantastic price for something so great. I can't stop looking at it. It looks like a watercolor painting. I bet you could wear this year round. What a fantastic find. I'm drooling.
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know...alot of people have been saying that! When I bought this skirt, I was thinking of only summer, but maybe I need to think outside the box...

      Delete
  5. Your skirt is lovely, the pattern is quite unusual, love the mix of yellow and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lemon is such a pretty shade. I love the patterned skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. $10 skirt!? Sounds like my kinda deal and the color palette is perfect!

    Xo Miriam
    www.scriptsofflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!