Wednesday, October 9, 2013

How to Wear Graphic Prints (Fall 2013 Remix Outfit #3)

Hi All,
Happy Wednesday! I love all the red that stores are releasing this season, so today I'm showcasing a graphic skirt from Ann Taylor with a white shell and red cardigan. The skirt and cardigan are from my Fall Transition Haul and everyone has a white shell in their closet. Again, the goal is to remix new outfits, using staples that you already have. (See Fall 2013 Remix: Shopping Haul! for additional details.)

I hope you enjoy!




Cardi, Shell, Skirt, Shoes - Ann Taylor, Ring, Bracelet - Banana Rep (old) (See post on 9/29/13 for links to buy) 

WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

5 comments:

  1. Hello Merr - I love the red for the season and you have chosen a very fashionable/classy outfit to reflect this trend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so posh, love the look or the top button buttoned!

    xo, Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your feedback...i look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Q, Thank you so much for your feedback...check out my other looks...red is my color of the season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you via Style Elixir New follower. Check out mine too
    Nice to see other black bloggers with more conservative style
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!