Sunday, October 27, 2013

Color Explosion - Ban Rep Sloan Skirt!

Hi Ladies!
Who said that color is only for summer and spring?!! Not Banana Republic! With the introduction of 5 new colors for the sloan skirt, we can be bright and beautiful all through the winter. :) Also, the classic cut of this skirt makes it perfect for work, church, brunch, meeting the in laws, going to court, talking yourself out of a speeding ticket, etc, etc. I've suggested a few ways to wear them below, but if you get stuck with any of the colors...grab a solid gray top or one in a graphic black and white print and go!

Let me know if anyone buys one! I'm definitely getting the green!


2 comments:

  1. I love color it makes me happy so I wear it all year long. In the winter I add tights, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback! I'd love to see some pictures when you add tights :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!