Saturday, October 12, 2013

Updating the Lace Trend for Fall

Hello Ladies,
I'm off for a quick day of shopping, but before I go I want to share one of my favorite casual outfits with you! Lace is usually very girly and to be frank...by itself this dress looks like something a four year old would wear to church. However, with the addition of a jean jacket and a long necklace (try a lariat necklace for an up to the minute look), you are instantly ready for fall. I should also note that many of these dresses were brought out during spring and summer and are now at deep discount (I got mine on final sale at LOFT for $14)!





Dress: LOFT - cute one here, Necklace: Ann Taylor (old), Purse: Banana Rep, Bracelet: Groopdealz - similar here, Jean Jacket: Old Navy (old), Earrings: Nordstrom  

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!