Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall 2013 Remix: Shopping Haul!


Banana Republic (old) - similar here, Jcrew Factory, Banana Republic-similar here


Hello Everyone,
This post is about my shopping haul for Fall! Since, I live in Arizona I do most of my fall purchases during the fall transition period. It's still 90-100 degrees here, so it will be a long time before I can wear sweaters, jackets and tweed. However, you can customize this capsule for colder climates by finding the same items in wool and cashmere blends, or by adding adding a cute trench and boots.

Over the next few weeks, I will show you how I mix and match these separates with staples from my wardrobe and summer purchases, in order to create daily looks for work. My goal is to maximize my clothing allowance and get the most mileage out of my wardrobe.
P.S. Many of these items are on sale, so get 'em before they are gone! :)





Ann Taylor, Nordstrom, Nordstrom



Nordstrom, Jcrew Factory, Ann Taylor




4 comments:

  1. I love that all of these items can be mixed and matched. Also a lot of these prints are good for mixing like the skirt with the bold geometric prints and the red and white top with a navy blazer on top would be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Simone,
    Love, love, love that geometric print skirt from Banana republic. Can you list the prices and can we see more pics of how you are putting things together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell me which sites have these items on sale and what the prices are?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CPR! To see where to buy items and the price, just click on the links below each picture. As for how to mix and match them...as of now I've created 7 looks. You can search for the words "fall remix 2013" on my blog or check the related post section above!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!