Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall Transition Makeup




Hi All!
In most parts of the country is still hot out there, so you don't want to wear a full face of makeup. My look below allows you to add a little "fall-ness" to your look, but still be cool. Plus, red coordinates with the wardrobe capsule I've been sporting this season! If you are new to makeup, don't worry...less than 6 months ago...I considered sunblock and mascara to be a full face of makeup! :)



1. Apply tinted moisturizer...I'm a fan of Trish McEvoy, shade 3. A cheaper alternative that I love is MAC Face and Body Foundation, but it doesn't come with SPF.
2. Apply under eye concealer...Neutrogena Brightening Eye Protector - Medium is cheap, easy to put on and doesn't cake
3. Apply light powder...Cover Girl Tru Blend Power - Translucent Honey is cheap and good.
4. Apply a sheer blush...I'm a huge fan of anything that gives me a natural flush and am currently loving Ulta Cheek Stain - Tickled.
5. Add eyeliner...I have oily skin so I use a waterproof version that is pretty cheap: Sephora Waterproof Linder - Tiramisu
6. Add mascara...I love gel mascaras, like L'oreal Double Extend, because they don't irritate my eyes or move during the day.
7. Swipe on some brow gel...try Benefit Gimme Brow.
7. Slick on some lip gloss...have fun here...there are so many pretty red colors out there! Revlon Color Burst - Fire or NARS Bright Cherry Red
8. Enjoy the day! If you need inspiration, see this pretty look on Kerry Washington:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!