Saturday, May 23, 2015

Petite Career Girl Changes Her Stripes (New Site Design)

Source
Hi Ladies,
I just wanted to let you know that I'm currently redesigning my site, so there may be a few hiccups between now and Monday. 

As part of my "New Me" resolution, I've taken steps to simplify my life and moved back to Blogger. I know...I must be the first blogger in the world to move from Word Press to Blogger. Word Press has tons of features and is definitely more powerful than Blogger, but I found it annoying to use. Let's hope I didn't make a big mistake...LOL!

Anyway, you can still find me at petitecareergirl. com - OR - petitecareergirl.blogspot.com.

Take Care,
Merrie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!