Sunday, May 24, 2015

Technical Difficulties...Oh No!

 
Well, as you may remember, I transferred to another blogging platform this weekend. It was supposed to be so simple...All I needed to do was buy a new template, pay someone to transfer my posts over and Voila! I'd be up and running!

Well, it didn't go quite like that. Due to what we call an "un-documented feature" in the IT world, many of the pictures from Dec 2014 onwards didn't transfer. So, over the next week I will be manually adding them, and you won't be able to see them while I do so.

Oh well, Sorry....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you are in the same boat as me almost! WHY OH WHY is it soooo difficult to switch over?!!

    Looks like you've got some new posts up though! Goodie!!!

    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say that I really admire your spirit and your work here. People should be more like you if you ask me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!