Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Rainy Day Chic - (Weekend Style)

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Rainy Day Chic - (Weekend Style)
Hi Ladies,
I thought I'd share one of my favorite pictures from California today. It was raining (not surprisingly for the Bay Area), but I was determined to take pictures that morning! I whipped out my trusty umbrella, setup my camera and went to work. Interestingly enough, I think the umbrella cast a nice hue and worked out well. :)

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Rainy Day Chic - (Weekend Style)



Cardi: Old Navy
Leggings: The Limited
Shoes: Brooks
Long Necklace: Ann Taylor (old)
Short Necklace: Wantables Box
Umbrella: Gap (old) cute, cute

FTC Disclaimer:  
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!

Linking up with:

4 comments:

  1. Love the look and the necklace, very cute!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dealing with rainy weather is so much nicer with a super cute umbrella! I wish it was raining here now. Too bad we can't catch all of the hideous rain in Texas and ship it to California.
    Beautiful photos!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such raining days in Cali help me write my research paper, cause I stay at home and concentrate on the important stuff. It's cool to have such days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!