Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Winter Coat Linkup (Winter 2013 Remix #8)







Hi Ladies,
Have you ever looked at a picture of yourself and seen someone else? Well this totally happened to me today. When I glanced at these pictures I saw Elle from Fast Food & Fast Fashion...check out this pic of her here. I'm like "Wait! A cute, asian lady hijacked my blog!...Oh wait, that's me." Maybe it's the glasses...maybe we have same shaped face...I don't know. Anyway, she's got super cute style so I'm flattered that I've confused myself with her. :)

Back to the topic of coats...today I have the pleasure of co-hosting a linkup on them with Elle from Living in Color Style and Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis (going live thursday 1/9/14). I love this coat is by Bernardo because it folds down to the size of a sandwich baggie! It's great for traveling and filled with down so it's really warm. I took it to Chicago in January last year and it was perfect with a sweater. If you are looking for an upgrade, it's a great time to buy. (The one I have is sold out, but there are bunch of other styles below.) Also...it comes in petite, women and plus. :)
(For additional details, see 2013 Winter Shopping Haul)

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however If you decide to make a purchase through the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!





Glossy Blonde

The Fashion Canvas

Elizabeth Nygard + LYL Link Up

14 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love your striped blazer here! And yes, I've had those moments of seeing myself in pictures and doing the "wait...that's ME?!" double take. Although usually I just see an old lady that I don't think is me...not an Asian lady. lol :)
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I don't believe that you look like an old lady...hahahah :) At some point you should post a picture of yourself rocking your express finds :)

      Delete
    2. Stay tuned, lady. I may surprise you. :)

      Delete
  2. Love your look and the way you styled this look.

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't have enough dark jean trousers in my wardrobe!! I love them...

    *hearts*
    The Working Girl's Shoe Closet
    blog: www.workinggirlsshoecloset.com
    fb: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Working-Girls-Shoe-Closet/157318177643118
    twitter: www.twitter.com/WGsShoeCloset

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh la la...work it! Love the pop of color in the shoes. I need to try this more often.

    Have a lovely day!
    ~Skye
    TheShopaholicSAHM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's an easy way to add color to your outfit :)

      Delete
  5. Great layered look for cold wear - professional and chic and on-trend. The red heels are a great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great look for Winter! You can't go wrong with a classic black coat! Thanks for co-hosting with us!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A coat that folds down into a baggie!?? That's so convenient. Great coat & roundup! I recently did a post on coats...check it out ;-)
    Xo Miriam
    http://www.madeincbymorales.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pop of red with the shoes. Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got! Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  9. How has the fashion trend for winter coats evolved since the Winter 2013 season, and are there any notable differences in the current trends?Telkom University

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!