Monday, January 27, 2014

Graphic Top and Wide Leg Pants (Remix #10)








Hi Ladies,
Well, it was an eventful weekend! I spent Saturday morning in downtown Phoenix taking pictures with a new photographer. You are going to love him...he can capture the most fabulous pictures in only 1 or 2 shots. I can't wait until February when I can show you his work and my new looks!

I also found out that I've been sharing my home with a criminal for the past 2 years. She broke into the neighbor's apartment when they were't home and then lept off the balcony when they caught her!

Of course it was my cat...Mary the Monster A.K.A "Voyeur Kittie" as the neighbors affectionately (I hope) call her. She normally jumps from my balcony onto theirs and then stares through thier windows watching them. This time, however, they left their door open while they were out and I left mine open too. When it was time to go to bed, I couldn't find her anywhere. I started to panic until I saw their open door. Then I had the humiliating task of waiting until they got home, introducing myself and explaining that I thought my cat might be running around their apartment at that very moment. Luckily they are pet lovers and were super sweet about it! Their puppy rooted her out and she dashed out of their apartment, dove into my house and hid under the bed.

I made her send an apology note with treats for their puppy the next day.  :)

Picture of the perp breaking more rules!


I would also like to announce my New Facebook Page! If you are a fan of Petite Career Girl or just feel like making my day, I would really appreciate it if you "liked" me. Thank you!






Click on Images Below to Buy! Please note that similar items are listed if the original is sold out.
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however If you decide to make a purchase through the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Glossy Blonde

10 comments:

  1. I really like the hint of animal print you added with your scarf! So cute! Thanks for linking up with Mix it Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ your cat the perpetrator. She most definitely has a guilty look on her face in that pic. Cannot wait to see the pics from your new photographer. Thanks again for linking up today. :) -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stylish and well put together look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bag! Funny about your cat, you had me going for a minute :) thanks for linking up with Mix it Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know...she's lucky they didn't haul her away in little kitty handcuffs. :)

      Delete
  5. OMG I was so shocked about your roommate thief! Ha! Animals are so funny! Glad everything worked out! And you are rocking those pants!!! Thanks for linking up again!
    morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I know! Mary is a piece of work...I'm so glad that she's not a child...that would've been really akward to explain :)

      Delete
  6. Mary is such a cute little criminal, who would mind her in their house! Oh my gosh though - I can only imagine the moments of panic you had when you found out she was missing. Yikes. It makes my stomach turn into a knot just thinking about it. Give her a big smooch from me!
    LOVE your wide leg pants. I am sooo happy that wide legs are coming back in style! woo hoo
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!