Friday, January 24, 2014

My Favorite Guilt Free Treats!




Hi Ladies,

As you know, I'm trying to eat more healthy this year. Not dieting, but reducing my candy bingeing and increasing my vegetable intake...sigh...it's not going to be any fun. :( So, I thought I would share my favorite healthy snacks. Most are easy to take and all get 5 Stars for taste! I'd love to hear what your healthy snacks are!
  • Salami and Cheese Ready to Eat Meal - Easy option for when you don't have time to pack lunch. Plus, it's only 410 calories!
  • Hummus and Crackers -  Easy option for when you don't have time to pack lunch. It's only 350 calories!
  • Original Popchips - Great alternative to potato chips if you like salty chips. Plus, you can eat the entire full size bag for only 360 calories!
  • Sabra Classic Hummus - Checkout all their flavors! This is my favorite hummus and can usually be found for $3-$4 in any food store.
  • Pepperidge Farm® - Baked Natural Chips - I can't fully describe what they taste like, but to me they are better and less salty than regular potato chips. Plus you can eat 26 of them for 130 calories!
  • Zone Perfect Fudge Graham Bars - My favorite Zone Bar: 3 grahams of fiber, ~200 calories and tastes like a candy bar. (Be careful, you will want to eat these like snickers.)
  • Peanut Butter & Strawberry KIND Bars- My nutritionist turned me on to these! They are tasty and only include "tasty ingredients you can see & pronounce, like nuts, fruits, honey and spices" (as quoted on the site).
  • Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt KIND Bars - My nutritionist turned me on to these! They are tasty and only include "tasty ingredients you can see & pronounce, like nuts, fruits, honey and spices" (as quoted on the site).
  • Sweet Potato popchips! | sweet potato potato - Fantastic sweet potato flavor AND you can eat the entire full size bag for only 360 calories! (not that I'm recommending that :) )
  • Luna Bar LemonZest - My favorite Luna Bar, it has lemon frosting.
  • Trader Joe's Low Calorie Lemonades - Delicious, no artificial sweeteners and only 40 calories a serving!
  • Tomato Basil Lentil Snaps – My favorite healthy snack. Very flavorful and fresh tasting. Does not taste like tomato soup. :)
  • PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter - Great for making smoothies! Only includes peanuts, so it doesn't have any fake peanut flavors.
  • Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips - I can't believe they aren't made of butter! They have a wonderful buttery flavor, but are only 130 calories a serving. Great in hummus!
  • Caesar Snapea Crisps – My favorite healthy snack. Also really tasty.
  • Heavenly Crisp Peanut Butter Flavor Bar - Great peanut butter and chocolate flavor. Only 110 calories per bar.
I'd love to hear what healthy snacks you eat!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely!

    There's loads of new flavours of popcorn out here, so that's my favorite guilt free treat at the moment!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy a lot of these too (like the Lentil Snaps and the PB2!) but there are a lot I haven't tried and now I have a great list of ideas! Thanks!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!