Sunday, December 28, 2014

Weekend Style: Pink & Polka Dots

 Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Weekend Style: Pink & Polka Dots


Hi Ladies,

I know I've been doing a lot of casual outfits lately, but hey...it's the holidays! Here's another weekend outfit involving two of my favorite things: polka dots and pink.
Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Weekend Style: Pink & Polka Dots

FTC Disclaimer:  
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!

Linking up with:





10 comments:

  1. I love the scarf on you! Such a great POP of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! I am petite at 5'2 and this is a great blog for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Your hair looks really nice long and flowing!!! Have an awesome New Year!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com.blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love how the pink contrasts with the dark colors of your shirt, jeans, and shoes. It's like a wonderful burst of pink happiness. I know that sounds cheesy but this outfit just makes me smile smile smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melanie,

    Welcome to my blog! I'm so glad you've made your way here and I hope you're enjoying the posts. Please feel free to share your thoughts, or ask questions by leaving comments on the posts or by sending me an email.

    xoxo,
    Merrie K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Robin! You are too sweet :) Let's all have an awesome year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you dear Cynthia :D It's the pink and the polka dots! Both never fail to bring smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!