Monday, December 8, 2014

OOTD: Gray Leopard Print & Stripes


 Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Cute looks with comfy shoes | Chic Sporty Urban Wear | OOTD: Gray Leopard Print
Hi Ladies,
Happy Monday! I wore this outfit over the weekend to run errands. I felt so comfy and chic in sneakers and a skirt. However, I did have to send a pic to my sister to make sure I wasn't committing a major faux pas. There's a fine line between sporty chic and wearing sneakers with a dress. Right? :) I also spotted a peeping tom while taking my pictures (see below). Luckily she's a she and a cutie pie. :)

FTC Disclaimer:  
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

4 comments:

  1. Real cute, love the skirt. I still need a cute tote bagr!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That peeping tom wants to be a cat fashionista! Cute outfit! I can't believe that denim jacket is from Old Navy. It looks like an expensive one. I love it when I find cool stuff at Old Navy. Feels like I got away with something. :)
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sneaks with a skirt look...you absolutely nailed it! My pups often randomly photobomb my shots .😀
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!