Monday, October 20, 2014

OOTD: Cranberry Flare Skirt

Hi Ladies,
I'm really getting a lot of use out of this skirt. :) Checkout how I wore it last week. I'm also really loving these Ann Taylor cardigan sets. I'm a cardi fanatic, so I buy several every season. These come in 7 colors and are a soft blend with no wool.  I'm not trying to sound like an ad, but I'm really happy with them. :)

Shop the look:

I also wanted to share my new favorite Korean food from Mixed Grains in Walnut Creek, CA: beef short ribs. Mmmmmm...they are sweet, as if they had been marinated in a teriyaki sauce. To go with them, I had the purple rice (below on the left) and a side of seaweed salad and glazed potatoes (below in the middle). The rice was a little bland by itself, but the miso sauce that it comes with takes care of that. :)

Have you tried any new foods lately?

FTC Disclaimer:  
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

12 comments:

  1. Both outfits with the skirt are lovely and appropriate for work or play. Love the color and shape of the skirt, and the mixed grains Korean food looks so yummy. Have a great week! XOXO, Elif

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Korean food, but it looks very interesting. I might check out if I can find some here in London :)
    Have a good week, dear xx
    I love this urban chic style. You look so beautiful, lady :)

    Lu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I'm sure they have some in London...it's such a big city!

      Delete
  3. That skirt is such a great shape. I love the little ruffle and flounce along the bottom! I've seen a few skirts in that shade but was curious what color top to pair them with. The dusky and navy blues are such a surprisingly perfect combination!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like them with a cute cardigan, but I've also seen them with a slouchy sweater and boots...it was a very cool look :)

      Delete
  4. Love the color of your skirt!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combination. Your skirt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great look on you, Merrie! I do the same thing and buy an item of clothing over and over again and in different colors. If it works then - why not? Especially work clothes! You've got to be comfortable and professional and stylish and that can be a tricky thing!

    It looks like you are having a fantastic time checking out all the great food options in San Francisco! So fun. I realized that I have not tried anything new in a loooong time. How boring! I need to fix that.

    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you must! You live in a great place to eat...especially when you are down in Santa Monica...I'm getting hungry just thinking about it :)

      Delete
  7. I love the style and color of this skirt! Perfect for fall!
    Stephanie
    http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!