Monday, October 27, 2014

My "Go-to" Halloween Costumes!

My Easy Halloween Costumes!

Hi Ladies, 
As much as I loved Halloween as a child, I just can't get into it as an adult. Sure, I still love the idea of getting dressed up, walking around on a scary night and coming back with bags of candy. However, now I can just go to the store whenever I want candy, and (unfortunately) I can eat as much as I want. 
I don't get excited over dressing up either. Maybe it's because I always decide to go to Halloween parties at the last minute, so when my girl friends are dressed up like the Black Swan or Jackie Joyner Kersee, I go as a black cat or as "the girl in jeans and a t-shirt with fairy wings attached to her back". So, for any of you who are lazy/ last minute planners like me, I thought I'd share my "go-to" options. :) (I also just wanted a reason showcase these adorable masks and ears that I saw on Asos. However, over the weekend, they sold out of the two above, so I've included links to a few others.)
 
I'm really envious of those of you who are parents and get to take your kids trick-or-treating. I feel like that's the best way to enjoy Halloween as an adult. Hope you enjoy! 


FTC Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!

7 comments:

  1. I'm not so much into Hallooween or dressing up either. Most likely because I didn't grow up trick-re-treating. I love to watch the kids dressed up though.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a huge Halloween person. I don't think I have dressed up in four years! These are great last minute ideas!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and easy! I was leaning toward the cat/leopard or something!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you...I don't care too much for dressing up for Halloween either! :) My kids love it though.
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Stephanie
    http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such cute, cost effective costumes! I adore them! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hey, fun post :)
    I don't celebrate halloween, but it's fun to see the costumes some people wear.

    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy to hear that I am not alone in the "not so crazy about dressing up for Halloween" camp. Los Angelenos go bonkers over Halloween. They really get into it. Going as a cat is perfect for people like us. Although I think I am staying in this year. Those cat ears are adorable. I especially like the leopard ones.
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!