Monday, August 11, 2014

Cute Clothes for Walking

Hi Ladies,
Two weeks in my new city has made it abundantly clear that I need some good shoes for walking! I live within a mile of great shopping and eating, but terrible parking. Also, many places are about a half a mile away, which makes me feel really guilty to drive to, and my flip flops aren't cutting it. Firstly, it's kinda cold here and secondly my heels are killing me! So, I've decided to see if I can rock the cute, bright running-shoes-with-chic-clothes-look that I've been seeing for a while. :)

Here are my inspiration photos: (I've pinned a lot more here.)
 Source
Here are some of the cute running shoes that I looked at this weekend. I bought the bottom, right pair.


I also bought a bunch of these Zella Live-in capris at Nordstrom. They are really comfortable and slimming. (I would size down though.)
 Any ideas? What is your comfortable, walking outfit?

Take Care!


FTC Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!



4 comments:

  1. Ah that's right - I don't think San Francisco has summer until September. Those shoes are super cute. It is always a challenge to find comfy but stylish walking shoes. I usually wear flats - ballet style flats. You know, I think Keds are back in style. Is that possible or did I make that up? Anyway, enjoy being able to walk to everything. I live in a neighborhood that is within a mile radius of practically everything I need and I have grown to love it. Now I get very annoyed when I need to drive to get somewhere.
    Hope you are settling into your new place and that Minnie has calmed down!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merrie, Those leggings look so comfortable. I love jeans and my Toms for walking. I wear them for Zoo trips, museums, etc. I like Converse if it's a short walking day too. Oh and my new fave's are Tieks!! Hope you are loving your new place. xo ~ The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really great to live in a walkable city! Love the leggins and all the shoe choices. Which ones did you decide on?
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!