Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Petite Fashion News - 2014



Hi Ladies,
I thought I'd share some of the cool things I've seen recently that should make being a petite easier...let me know if you've found anything I missed! :)


Land's End, who has recently started running really cool ads (see below), also sells petite plus. (Ok, I don't know that they started doing this recently, but I just found out about it.) :)

J. Crew Factory started offering petites this year. Yay, now we can have the cool J.Crew style on the cheap!



The Limited started offering petites too. Woo Hoo! The Limited has grat sales and style, and I'm glad I won't have to alter their clothes as much now. Check out my review of their petite line here.




A couple new online boutiques, catering specifically to petite,s have been cropping up lately (or maybe I'm just getting on the know, so if you are like me...I'll tell you about a few.) Carolina Alvo reminds me of Theory for Petites and sells up to a size 14.










Well, take care for now. I'm still trying to move 2 bed rooms worth of stuff into a teeny, teeny apartment, so I think it's going to be  a two post week. Take Care and I'll talk to you soon. :)


6 comments:

  1. It is so nice that retailers are finally incorporating all kinds of sizes now. Guess they finally figured out that we are not alike and that there's money to be made in offering different fits and sizes!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in Australia, Dannii Monique just launched her Petites range for Target. Some very cute pieces!

    Thanks for joining Wardrobe Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw another blogger post on that! I'm so excited...can't wait till it comes her in the U.S. :)

      Delete
  3. The dress from Carolina Alvo is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!