Monday, August 4, 2014

Black & White Stripe Maxi Dress

Hi Ladies,
I want to share one of the cool things I found out when I became a blogger...that is how many of my friends have creative side projects too! One of my old classmates has a mommy blog and one of my closest friends in high school has her own Etsy shop! It was really cool to find out...I don't remember her being into jewelry, just studying all the time, but there you go. :) Therefore, I want to introduce Quinana from Postively U.

*Alterations Note:
I don't have before and after pictures, but I raised the waist on this dress. I strongly recommend this if you find a misses knit dress that you love. If it doesn't have a zipper, then it's easy for the tailor. Plus, since most dresses are too long on petites, raising the waist will automatically shorten the length by that amount.

Dress: here




Turquoise Bracelets: here
Turquoise Bracelets: here


Shop the Look:

FTC Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful maxi dress. It looks so flattering on you and gives such a long silhouette. I love the blue accents you have with your jewellery as well.

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I wasn't sure if I'd over accessorized or not :)

      Delete
  2. You look amazing, very long and lean. I must find a tailor, yours does a fantastic job! As always you have the perfect accessories!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very ladylike and the accessories are just amazing!
    http://redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is beautiful, and I love the tip about raising the waist on the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm maxi obsessed and this one is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This maxi looks incredible on you! I love the dress partnered with your turquoise jewelry!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous maxi dress. I like how its strapless and that the stripes are horizontal then vertical. You look great. Beautiful necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it looks like you've already found some great new backdrops for your photos in your new town! Although I imagine SF has a lot of them! Your striped maxi looks great on you and I LOOOVE all the accessories!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...i actually took these about a month ago in phx :)

      Delete
  9. Love the dress!! It looks so good on you. I wore a tailored dress on yesterday and I was thinking that I need to do that more often! It's perfection on you!

    xo, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look sooo fabulous, Merrie! You need to be on a beach resort in that dress. Just gorgeous!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, My Friend!! All was paired well!!! Thank u for the support. Q!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are looking flawless in this! So long and lean! I just love it and I love the color pop in your necklace! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!