Monday, March 31, 2014

Petite Career Girl is Growing!

Hi All!
I was just chatting with On The Daily Express about getting an intern who would work for free in our little corners of the internet, when lo' and behold I thought: "I don't need to wait for an intern...I've got talent right here"! Out of this convo, the Petite Career Girl crew grew by 200% and now includes 2 junior editors! I have been promoted to "Top-Head-Honcho-Editor-in-Charge" and received a pay raise of 100% x $0, since my staff works for treats! Without further adieu, let me introduce:

Fine Living Editor: "Minnie The Silent Sidler"
(So named because she only communicates in written form and mysteriously winds up in pictures like here. She enjoys mini-marshmallows, bacon, bread and anything that helps her maintain her curvaceous figure. Vaseline = yum!)
 Style Icon: Lupita Nyongo!
Why? Because we both look beautiful in aqua...check us out!





Clean Living Editor: "Mary The Monster"
(So named for this incident and many, many others that have not been documented. :) She enjoys water, vegetables and surprises us everyday with her energy! She attributes her athletic build to a love of ball fetching and "Snoopy Wrestling".)
 Style Icon: Janelle Monae!
Why? Because we both know how to rock a good tux! I love Janelle's energy and bold fearless style, but I can also help her take her style to the next level...I wear my tux while bathing. :)

13 comments:

  1. You have the cutest interns on the planet!! Penelope is the same way - she loves to show off her curvaceous figure. It's amazing how Minnie and Penelope look so much alike. I bet Mary would make a fantastic salesperson. And motivational speaker. I want to be Janelle Monae. Gosh she is so cool. Love love love this post, Merrie!!!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...P-kitty, she's such a cutie pie. Is she a lover of vaseline too? Thanks for the feedback on this post, the whole time I was writing it I was thinking that it reminded me of your posts :). I know...Janelle is so fabulous...in researching her images I'm now convinced that she's even more fabulous! :)

      Delete
  2. hahhahahha! I love your little silent editor Mini. I'm so impressed that she actually eats GREENS! :)))
    Can she talk to my in-house furry editor? Because she needs to go on a diet soon :P

    Lu,
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA!!! I am so jealous of your interns and your pay raise!! Next up: you'll be speaking at a blogging conference on how to increase your bloggin income by 100% overnight. Sign me up please! Also, you may find this hard to believe, but I STILL have had zero applications for my internship position!! You're lucky to have such a dedicated staff!
    Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I had to threaten to withhold kitty treats to make them work and write the post smyself... not sure I'm getting my money's worth out of them...lol

      Delete
  4. Hahaha! Thanks for the smile this morning! I love the photo of Mary eating your salad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Best interns ever!!! Their style is wild! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Best interns ever!!! Their style is wild! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahha so funny! I loved your new title ;)
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cats are so cute! I love them. We used to have a kitty that looked just like Minny but with longer hair. Do they really like those treats? I can not get my dogs to eat lettuce at all. And marshmallows are not their thing either! Your kitties have a refined palate! : )

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Sorry to hear that you used to have a kitty, but it sounds like you got some cute doggies to keep you company. :) Yes, they love that stuff...Minnie will attack/ pester me to death if I eat w/o sharing, and mary starts whining the second I open the refrigerator door...she thinks any time i go to the fridge it's to get her veggies!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!