Monday, March 24, 2014

OOTD: French Ingenue

Sorry I've been so incognito lately. I get migraines and vertigo, and over the last 2 weeks I had a really bad case of them. I couldn't sit up without feeling nauseous and dizzy and was headachy the whole time. Then there was the bad reaction to my prescriptions and some unexpected side effects.  It was pretty miserable, but thankfully now it's all over. I really miss talking to all of you and can't wait to catch up! I also want to thank you for your kind words last week...it was so nice to know someone was thinking of me. :) 
Take care!

(Photos taken by Bree Hamilton of Bree Hamilton Photography.)

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


9 comments:

  1. So happy to see you back! I hope you're feeling better now :)
    You've made some great photos even though you were feeling ill and paired a very chic outfit!

    Lu.
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour mon ami! I'm so sorry you've been suffering with the migraines and vertigo! I've missed your pretty face and sassy sense of humor, so I'm glad to have you back! Love your green dress here- gorgeous color. Is there any color that you can't wear? They all seem to look great on you.
    Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You're back! So glad to hear that you are feeling better. And looking so gorgeous too! I love this outfit. So classic but with a touch of whimsy with the bird and polka dots.
    I hope those migraines and vertigo stay away. I am queasy just thinking about it. Yikes.
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back and you look wonderful! I love this ladylike and chic look of yours.
    http://redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I am loving the clutch!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I've had migraines and vertigo a lot, and it definitely is not fun! Ugh. So happy to see you back - I've missed talking to you as well! Way to make a re-appearance though! This outfit is gorgeous and I love every last detail! Sending you continuous healthy vibes!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a stunning shade of green.. Beautiful. Love the print of your cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear that you're feeling better! I love this green dress on you! Such a pretty cut!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! That cardigan is so gorgeous. Migraines are for the birds. ; ). I love that pink dress and all of the fun color and pattern you added to it makes it perfection.

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!