Thursday, November 14, 2013

Why Pastel Camo Works for Fall!

Ok, I'm not going to over analyze this question...it's just pretty...I like it...I'm wearing it...I hope you like it too. Done. :-)
Now, on to the rest of the article...
So this is what I envision the military would wear if Barbie designed the uniforms. Note the pastel aqua that permeates this looks, blends in with nothing and would dirty with slightest gust of wind. Also take note of the pointy toe flats with the delicate ankle strap that would surely tear if I did any running. Good thing I'm in IT and not the military, because I had to have these pants when I saw them at Gap. Have i mentioned that I love anything in the aqua and teal family? I couldn't justify the full price, because I knew I couldn't wear them enough, but now that they are on sale I snagged them for about $12!




Click on pictures below to buy or browse!
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however If you decide to make a purchase through the links below, ShopStyle may pay me a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!



Stylin’ In St. Louis





6 comments:

  1. This is so great! I love the pattern mixing and the flats are just too adorable!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your feedback...I can't wait to see all the outfits from the linkups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pattern mixing! Perfect!
    Thanks for linking up!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis .com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fan of this look! I like how you mixed patterns with stripes, camo, and snakeskin. Very pretty and feminine :)
    the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that flats! great outfit dear...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, Grace...I popped by to say hi!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!