Monday, November 25, 2013

Rocking Jacquard for Work! (Winter 2013 Remix Outfit #2)

Hello Ladies,
I love to let Jacquard be the stand out piece, since it's jewel-toned and bright. Therefore, I recommend pairing it with a simple, neutral shirt and accessories. If you go for a plain tee, like I did, long necklaces are a great way to add interest but not compete with the Jacquard. (For additional details, see 2013 Winter Shopping Haul). Have a great day!








Pants, Tee, Necklace, Belt (similar), Watch, Purse
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however If you decide to make a purchase through the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!

(Photos were taken by Bree Hamilton of Bree Hamilton Photography.)

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!